Earlier, we used to know only about dentistry and its value. Now dentistry has evolved over the years. Presently cosmetic dentistry is here to take care of your looks and beyond it. Cosmetic dentistry is a diverse field that covers a lot of our dental needs. This branch of dentistry talks about the appearance and the looks of the teeth. Cosmetic dentistry is from whitening to shaping till replacing teeth. Thus our dentist uses large sets of tools and techniques for improving the look of your smile. Well, before experiencing the surgery, it’s recommended to know its benefits and risks. Accordingly, you can set your expectation and clear all your doubts from your doctor. As a cosmetic dentist, he will always wish that you have a better smile and pleasing teeth. Your doctor will also guide you about all the oral hygiene and the precautions you need to take after getting your treatment done. Make sure to follow each step so that you can expect better results and get improved teeth. In this article, we will discuss all the procedures and their benefits.
Dental bonding is a comparatively simple procedure used to fix minor fissures or chips in teeth.
Let’s check on few benefits of dental bonding:
- This procedure takes less time and does not require any sedation.
- It is an invasive procedure that can be done at the office, clinics within few mins.
- Bonding is a minimally invasive procedure.
- This treatment can be done in any clinic or at any place and completed in just a few minutes.
- Bonding is perfect for minor crakes, issues at very affordable rates.
- It is a great solution to improve the appearance of the front teeth. It is the place where minimal work treatment can expect a better result.
- If you have noticeable issues, then that can be addressed by bonding.
Teeth whitening are another popular treatment in cosmetic dentistry. It is a simple procedure of using two tooth bleaches – hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. However, the bleaches break stains into smaller pieces and make the color less concentrated. Thus, make teeth brighter and looks good.
Here are the benefits of teeth whitening:
- You will not be disclosed to annoying lights during the whitening process.
- Using the exact amount of whitening to achieve the result.
- Good results for patients having yellow or brown teeth due to smoking.
Dental crowns are used to replace front teeth that have been lost or are damaged. These are used in conjunction with dental restoration.
Here are the benefits of dental crowns:
- These are custom-made for your mouth.
- It looks like natural teeth.
- Protects weak tooth
- Hold heavily cracked teeth
- Cover a dental implant
This treatment is durable and improves your tooth’s appearance with its shape and color.
These can help you to restore your smile. Porcelain veneers can help to look your teeth flawless and precisely the look you are looking for. They can fix minute cosmetic issues that are visible when you smile.
Here are the benefits of the Porcelain Veneers.
- They cover crakes, covers, and discoloration
- They look natural.
- It increases confidence to smile.
- It has low maintenance
- They are stain resistance
Dental veneers are nonporous and can resist the permanent strains and cavities then natural tooth enamel.
Cosmetic dentistry is a comprehensive procedure for fixing imperfections in your teeth. It also enhances the condition of your teeth. Talk with your dentist, and he can help you in understanding your dental requirements. We hope you are now aware of how these treatments can help you giving you a better smile. If you need our suggestions, then we are at your next door. Book an online appointment with us, and our cosmetic team will help you with all your queries.